Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dear Bloggie,
I know I have not been updating as I've been rather busy lately. Anyway.. this is one big event so I really need to post this up. ^^
Bestie's Birthday
Meet up with the Girls after work on 18th June at Orchard.. I made reservation at Mamarlade Pantry @ Ion. Well.. I think the Food could be better for the price we are paying; but nevertheless, I think the service is good and the company is priceless.

Pretty flowers for a Pretty lady.. I am rather upset with Far East Flora for a little boo-boo they made, and QH even reminded me on Monday morning to make sure I call Far East Flora and complain. But anyway.. I have to say the Roses are pretty. I like Purple Roses you know!! After the meal.. we meet up with Bestie's beau (Botak) and Boyfriend swing by Orchard to pick us up. So all 6 (err.. not very small size) adults squeezed into 小黄 and we make our way back to Bliss.. Yupz, we are boring people with no where else to go. Wishing my Darling here all the best thing in the world.. ^^ All the Boyfriends cane down and together chill out at Bliss till well after midnight.

A Group Photo to end off the the celebration.

Happy Birthday Bestie and Friends Forever ah!!

No comments: