Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Bestie,
Today is a Special Day!! Some 20+ years ago.. A very Beautiful Baby Girl is born. And as fate has it.. I manage to befriend this Pretty Girl donning the Blue Pinafore 20 years ago. We did not start off as the Best of Friends; but rather.. Enemies. How we compete with each other to finish 抄写 and how many of that Ugly Bookmarks given by 黄老师.

How we got posted to the same class for the whole of our Primary School Life and getting into the same ECA - Brownie. And oh.. I'll never forget how we got chased by that Big Dog on our way to school for Brownie one morning. How we got into the same Secondary School and once again.. got posted into the same class for 4 years. Many many memories during that 4 years that would fill up many many A4 pages. The most memoriable would be at Bedok Cinema; and oh.. how could I forget the ever most malu one of all.. where we got into a dead end at Taka when QH is meeting some new friends.

Is it the same group.. I think 1 of the new friend became your First Boyfriend. ^^

We exceeded expectations.. and all of us did better in O Levels then the Teachers thought. ^^ All entered Poly and got into a Course of our choice.. thou we all made new Friends, but we are did not allow the Friendship to disolve into thin air. We know we are all not too far away from each other; just see how big is that Temasek Poly. ^^Slowly.. we entered into Working World. Jobs, Family and Love.. everything came in and out of our Life; but Friends are here to stay. Thanks for being there for me as I complain about my work and with every change in job; thanks for taking me out for dinner when I have issues at home; and lastly.. thanks for holding on to my hand when I fall out of Love and for giving me your blessing when I've found the Love again and telling me 你很放心把我交给他. On this Special Day.. I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!! You will find you Dream Job soon and I'll pray hard the next 1.5 year ahead will not be a turbulent one. ^^

Thanks for being a Friend for the past 20 years.. it is really with God's Blessing that I found you.

Loves.. Xin.

No comments: