Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Its been quite a while since I last post something up.. been busy at work. Yupz.. you heard it right; I AM busy at work. Just a quick random update and I gotta get back to work.

.Random.

[1] Office is terribly cold once again..
And I am craving for all hot and spicy soupy stuff.. I have a terrible work environment. Putting me with all the Polar Bears and Penguins is just so wrong.

[2] My heart goes all out to my Dearest Friend..
I know she is going through a very rough patch now and all I can do for her now is to head down to her office after work and offer her that hug and to hold her hand, telling her it is alright.. What dont kill us will make us stronger Darling. You are so brave and I am so proud of you; and I am just here when you need me.

[3] Played mahjong over the weekend..
And for the first time I lost big time.. must be coz Boyfriend is not playing. Ermm.. did he always lose to me on purpose then?

[4] Watched my first Word Cup this year..
At Belly Man's house.. his mum prepared Chicken Curry and I had the yummiest prata to go with it. Watching that ball game with a big group of man (and their girlfriends who look very very bored) turned out to be quite fun.

[5] I hate my boss (Active)..
He is giving me alot of problem lately.. I am trying to work things out for his personal agenda and when the plans dont go too well, he gave me that sacastic tone and start giving me nasty comments. I so hate it when he calls me in at 4:56pm (just 4min to my off-work timing and I gotta run to catch the company transport) to do some very misc stuff; did I mention he'll sure tell me to do this before I go.

[6] I am trying very hard to look for a job now..
Coz I really had enough of Active, the pathetic 2.5% increment and workng with the Polar Bears. I do not mind any job.. anything even with a pay-cut just so I can get out of this place ASAP. Its good to come to work this morning and seeing Boyfriend giving me a whole list of job listing that he carefully filter out for me.

[7] I think Boyfriend is thinking of building his Future with me..
Coz he talked Houses with me over the weekend. Not just the casual chats we used to have like (new 4rm from HDB or big 5rm but resale is better); but the actual act of logging in to check how much CPF we have and narrowing down what we can afford and where is available for sale now.

Well.. thats all I have for now. I dont have the time to go think of more; so thats all for now.

No comments: