Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Today is 29th June!! 1 more month to a very Special Day - My Birthday!!

So.. my Birthday Wish List. ^^

[1] LV Brea PM

Okie.. I know this is a little out of budget. Even for the the Present from Myself to Me. But well.. a girl always has room to dream and fantasize right. ^^ I have love the Vernis range from LV and this is perfect with a handle and shoulder strap.

This could have well been my Bag of the Year for 2011.. but I have promise Boyfriend that I will no longer buy such an expensive Bag of the Year for the next 3 years so that I could have 1 Giantic Purchase when I turn 30.

So.. there goes my Brea.

[2] Camera

My 小白 is on the verge of death last year but somehow he is still doing fine and has been of service to me till date. ^^ But well.. I do not mind a new camera with better functions.

小白's cousin!! Sony TX5.. This is Pretty can go into water you know!! So li hai.. but well, not as if I am a fan of water. But well.. it doesnt kill that it has more function right. ^^ And it comes in a Pretty shade of Pink!! And this.. is Bestie's Birthday Pressie last year. I am not a fan of this Lumic LX3's exterior. Its BLACK and err.. not pretty. But it takes excellent photos!! So well.. give and take a little.

[3] Sony PS3

Keke.. yupz!! I want a PS3.. coz I want to play FF13.

[Conclusion]

So.. thats the wishlist for 2010. They are all pretty big ticket items; its not helping that I spent quite a bit on Boyfriend's Birthday and is trying very hard to save up now to full up the gaps.

No comments: