Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Bloggie,


Weekend has came and pass with a wink of the eye.. It has been another eventful weekend for me.

Friday -> Boyfriend pick from work -> Head to Cathay -> Boyfriend's Company Event -> Toy Story 3 in 3D -> Bump into KL at Plaza Singapura -> Ponggol Nasi Lemak -> Home Sweet Home.


Saturday -> Regular morning jog -> Nap nap -> Boyfriend pang-seyed me for Good Wood Park's High Tea Buffet -> 小倩's Gay Boyfriend pick me up from Home -> Dropped us at Seng Kang for Grocery Shopping with Bestie & KL -> Headed back to Bestie's House -> Got all domesticated as we prepare all the Food in record time -> Wait for the late-comers -> 4 Best Friends + Boyfriends/ Partner -> Steamboat!! -> Head to KTV just before midnight -> Home Sweet Home.


Sunday -> Boyfriend pick me from Home early in the morning -> Brunch at Redhill -> Journey to the Far West -> Arrived at Science Centre -> Pixar Exibition (its very good!!) -> Head down to IMM -> Jurong Hill Top for my Favorite Teppanyaki Dinner ->Since already so West liao -> Had a tour around NTU Campass to see how Boyfriend spend 4 memorable years -> Home Sweet Home with Boyfriend.


[Random]


1. I requested for some documents from my Insurance Agent but I have yet to recieve it after 1 week. I am missing my old agent as the new one seems to be a little unreliable... *sian*


2. I think I am gaining weight.. I wonder if it is the PMS syntoms or I have really eaten too much again.


3. I am seriously feeling very very tired now.. and am considering off-setting my Leave so I can leave the Office on the 16th July instead of 21st July.


4. Boyfriend has been a sweetie and has downloaded and sent me many songs last night. I 撒娇ed and said I am very tired but I want the songs so he did it for me eventually. ^^


5. And I made a side bet with Boyfriend to see whether Brazil or Spain would go further up the Ladder in World Cup. I think I will win you know... GO BRAZIL!!


6. I bought some comfort food (reads: MacDonald) this morning to counter that dreadful mirgraine and the rain.. so I am so going to eat that now.


So.. have a great Tuesday people!

No comments: