Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebration Part 2

On Friday (23rd July), Boyfriend took leave and we had an early celebration!!This came early in the morning and it is indeed a Pleasent Surprise!!This one.. super big Bouquet. I think there are 20 Roses, another 6 of some other Flowers and 2 Lilies.. *smile*

I'm smiling like a Silly Girl when this arrives at my Door Step.. and instantly, my entire room is filled up with Floral Fragrance.
And yes Dear.. we shall both Age Gracefully together.. ^^
Boyfriend came pick me up at 12:30pm.. and we headed down to the West!! I had Love Korean Grilled Meat and we traveled all the way down West for some good fare. Plenty of yummy sides; and the best thing is its all Refillable. ^
Happy Me!!
And my Round Round Boyfriend.. ^^
We ordered a Marinated Porkie and Chickie..
And a Side Order of Mushrooms~~*
The Servers helped grilled the Mushrooms first..
Got formation one you know.. keke. ^^
Then its the Porkie up next.. ^^
This one.. super yummy!!
Up next is the Chickie.. ermm, Porkie is alot Better. I still prefer the Marinated Chicken at Dempsey.. ^^
I like my Meat all wrapped up in the Vegetable.. strangely enough, the 'dont-eat-veggie' Me actually Love this Raw Vegetable eaten like this.
After a Sumptuous Meal.. we had some Cute Little Heart Shaped Watermelons. ^^
Back to the Car.. to our 2nd Destination; which Boyfriend refuse to reveal. :p
Anyway.. we got this sweet after we left the Restaurant. I was still laughing at Boyfriend getting a sweet with a lousy wrapper. But turned out, I got half a sweet only.
Next Destination: Giant @ Vivo
Boyfriend gets down to do some serious Marketing!!
Then.. to his Friend's Place to pick up Frying Pan and some other stuff.
Then.. paid ERP and we got to Orchard.. ^^
Boyfriend did not forgot.. I had wanted 1 Caremel's Strawberry Shortcake as my Birthday Cake.
After we ran all the errands.. its time to head back to his Place. ^^
Pressie Time!! Okie.. I am seriously touched.

We had planned to travel to some cold places at the end of the year.. and Boyfriend knitted me a scarf. Yupz.. really is 温暖牌围巾. ^^He said he learned this from his Colleague and this is his first attempt. 还真是温暖到心里去.. ^^
And.. in matching colors with the 围巾, he got me a new addition to my Prada Family!! A Prada Hand Held in Beautiful Purple Satin. ^^
Thank You Dear for the wonderful Pressie!!
And.. keke, its Dinner time!!

Boyfriend 亲自下厨哦!! He pan fried Italian Herbs Fillet, made Potato Salad as a side, Crab Meat Salad for the Crossoint and sautee some Mushroom.
Super yummy you know~~*
My Chef for the night.. Apparently he has trial run this with his Colleagues before. Keke, dont know when he went to his Colleagues place and I guess his Colleague has taught him how to cook the Fish and Salad.
And Me~~* With my Bdae Dinner; all specially cooked for me by Boyfriend.
After Dinner.. we Wii a little.
And its time for my Bdae Cake.. but hor, no candle leh. Then we took a walk to AMK Hub and caught a show - Inception.

Its a good show!!
Got home near 2am.. very tired, but extremely happy.

Thank you Boyfriend for the specially planned day.. Extremely effort and I felt extremely Loved. This is my first Bdae with you, but I am sure there will be plenty of Bdae ahead of us.

Thanks Dear for being by my side always.. Loves.. xin. ^^

No comments: