Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebration Part 3

This time round.. its celebration with My Favorite Girls - Besties!!

小倩.. is the one who did all the planning this time round. ^^ She found a nice place for Dinner and made reservations for all. Keke.. 我们的小倩终于有贡献了!
Dinner is at this very well-received place at Mohamed Sultan.. We decided we are very hungry; and hor.. we just wack loh. :p

We ordered a Califonia Maki, Tempura Ebi and Salmon to share.. And oh, we each also have a serving of Chawamushi.

The Sides here are good.. The Tempura Ebi is very fresh and succulent; and the Chawamushi has plenty of ingredients!! Err.. told you we are hungry. Other then the so many Sides we had, we still had 1 Main each. The photos are taken by the Girls themselves.. all different angles. ^^
I've got a 2nd hand-written Bdae card this year!! But but But!! Err... someone crossed out something??
Err.. yar, our Missy Sotong cannot spell. :x
A not-so-surprise Surprise.. keke, seems like our Flower-giving this year is not very smooth sailing, somehow.. something must screw up 1 way or another.
So its Me + the Pretty Flowers from Besties.. Got greenie roses you know, so pretty!!
And my Bdae Pressie!! Keke.. (reads: A all-sponsored shopping trip!)
My Favorite Girls who never fail to celebrate my Bdae with me year after year. ^^
小倩's Gay Boyfriend swing by around 10pm and picked us up.. We jam on the road and finally reached Bliss after 1 long hour. Keke.. see see see!! My name; I got a lup sup lunge.. keke.
Thou the Girls ate like a Hipopo earlier on.. but the Guys still ordered a whole table full of Food. Now now Now.. tell me how can I not get Fat.
Boyfriend.. got me a Lychee Martini Cake from Pine Garden.. ^^
Boyfriend very sweet... *smile* After he sent me down to Mohamed Sultan, he headed back to get the Bdae Cake and bring it down to Bliss.. The cake is good!!
Me and the Guy.. who said I am that Sparkling One in his Life. ^^
Me me Me.. ^^
And the People who Loves me and took the time and effort to celebrate my Bdae with me.
Friends for 20 years and more to come.. Thanks Darling!!
The night came to and end too soon.. like what others always say, the Good Times always seems to Fly. See the Little Garden I had in my room now.. keke, they pamper me a little too muchie.

Thanks Girls.. for everything. For being there for me always.. never leaving me alone in times of happiness and sadness. For making me feel so loved and cherished.. forgiving and embracing my imperfections. For growing up together with me.. creating all these memories and milestones together so I know our life journey has been a meaningful one.

Loves.. xin.

No comments: