Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebrates Part 4

Meet up with the Poly People on the Sunday (25th July) at The Central.. We had wanted to have our Lunch at this Japanese Place under HL's reccomandation; but the service staff at the queue was pretty rude to us. So we simply walk off and went in search of another place. This is The Central - there is no lack of Japanese Restaurant you know.

Its my Birthday you know.. so I gotta choose where to head next. I saw this place which seemed to be connected to Tampopo.. So the whole group of us headed there.

Rude Service's Lost = Good Food's Gain.
There are 9 of us.. we could easily rack up a pretty substancial bill. Anyway.. the food did not disappoint. Plenty of catching up and jokes later.. we headed down to Starbucks.
We seemed to be only meeting up during the Birthdays now.. somehow, not as close as before but we still have endless to talk about.

They bought me a slice of cake!! Keke.. how to not get fat you tell me. I had a mouth and EH finished up the entire slice. God is really not fair at times.. the skinniest one among all actually ate the most. :pIts good times spent with the Poly Peeps.. this is the 10th year a couple of them has celebrated my Birthday with me. Time flies.. we are really aging.

But Thank You All for the Birthday Pressie and for taking the time out for my Birthday. =)

No comments: