Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebration Part 5

After the Lunch with the Poly Peeps.. Boyfriend and myself headed to my Granny's house. My Aunts whipped up many good food to celebrate my Aging Gracefully.. keke. Okie.. coz we just ate with the Poly Peeps, so I was still very full. So when I finally decided to attack the yummies.. only half the food was left. :p But I really love the food at Granny's.. all cooked with Skill and Love. ^^
And my Birthday Cake.. keke, for once I do not have to buy the cake for myself up to Granny's; my Aunt bought the cake for me.

By now.. I have already gain much much weight with all the Good Food and Company.

I know all the update is getting super mundane.. coz I am doing post-updates. No more 'feel'.. keke. But still.. I've got to finish all the updates for my Birthday! ^^

No comments: