Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebration Part 6

As I was waiting for new work to start and was on a 2 weeks holiday.. Meet up with EM & Her Hubby-to-be on Monday for Lunch at Swensen @ Tampines Mall!!

Yupz.. Swensens again. Its my 2nd visit to Swensens in 1 week!! But well.. Not that I mind coz I think the Food there is pretty good! I was.. pretty late. And they ordered a whole table of yummies!! You know what.. I am loving raw veggies lately. Weird right.. the dont-eat-veg-me is loving raw veggies. Catch up many many.. and after all the food, EM got a surprise for me!! A Chocolate Fondue!! She say no cake.. but a fondue to replace that birthday cake.

But then hor.. I asked her if I can blow out the candle..

Then she.. Gave me this face and said.. Nope!Keke.. Thanks for the Lunch Darlings!! And also Thanks for reformatting my Lappie for me!!

I had a couple hours after that while waiting for Boyfriend to come pick me up.. so I went shopping at Tampines Mall!! My Favorite Passtime.. keke.

No comments: