Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebration Part 7

I actually back dated all the post to way before my Birthday as it all happened before I depart for Penang.. It is actually 2 weeks after my Birthday now and I am only finding time to update this.. Horrible I know; but am really busy with I-also-dunno-what. Anyway.. Dinner with TT, JL + Girlfriend, HL and Boyfriend on 27th July. I headed down for my long-over-due Facial and Massage and meet up with them at Fish & Co @ Glass House. We all had a serving of the Musroom Soup.. which is very very good!! They had small bites of Mushrooms in every mouth of soup you take. Thick and creamy.. just the way I like it. ^^And we ordered 2 SeaFood Platter for 2 to share among the 6 of us.. which we ended up with still quite a bit of left-overs. Keke, I think its the soup.. making us pretty full even before the Main was served. But nevertheless.. the SeaFood Platter is still pretty good. After the meal.. we walked back to Starbucks @ PS and chilled out a little more. ^^ I think as I grow older, gone were the Party Days but its more of sitting down for Kopi and catching up. Thank you All so muchie for the Dinner.. nothing extravagant, but its really the thoughts that count and I truly appreciate it.. ^^

No comments: