Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Birthday Celebrationg Part 8


Its actually non-stop feasting for me for the past 1 week and it is not difficult to imagine how much weight I have actually piled on.

28th July is the eve of my Birthday.. So I specially reserved the day for Dinner with my very own Family. ^^

We had Dinner at my all-time-favorite Claypot Rice @ Geylang Lorong 33. Daddy ordered a whole table of sides to go with the Claypot Rice. I am loving that Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish.. it is indeed very nicely done. ^^

It was just a Simple Dinner.. but felt so Loved as Daddy is supposed to be travelling but purposely pushed back his schedule so as to eat this Dinner with me. And since its my Birthday Eve, Boyfriend took me out for a Movie (which I seriously cannot remember what show we watched) and and counted down to my Birthday with me. ^^

Even after 8 updates.. this is not the end of the Celebrations. There are just that couple more to go, hence give me a little more time to sort it out kae!! ^^

No comments: