Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Feeling rather emo lately.. I guess it might be my PMS at work.

Anyway.. random post again.

.Random.

1. Interviews.. Went for a couple of interviews during the past week. I guess I fail to impress the Interviewer at 1 but did a rather good job at the other 1. The 2nd one has emailed me back some documents for security clearance (yupz.. its a Government Agency) so am just pending for clearance and see if they would offer me after that job. Boyfriend (who also works in a Government Agency) said its rather weird that I am asked to do security clearance before I am being offered.

But well.. I guess I stand a high chance in securing that position since I'm asked to do security clearance right?

2. Fat.. nothing new. But I've jogged 3 times since Saturday yet I still dont see my weight coming down. Yupz.. I know I can't expect the weight to decrease with that 3 times round the track, but it is just plain demoralizing to see my weight at an all time high.

So how.. what should I do?

3. Work.. I am really feeling very upset at work. Nope.. nothing has happen in the Office lately, in fact Boss is away for the next 2 months and Big Boss is in to over-see the Office. Big Boss seems like a nicer lady; but well.. its still too early to tell. I am losing sleep over work and negative feelings erupt all over once that elavator stopped at Level 14 every day.

Sigh.. Stay also wrong, go also wrong.. how?

4. HDB.. Together with Boyfriend, I submitted my 1st ever application to HDB for the Sales of Balance Flat. I hope to have a chance to be KL's Neighbour so let's hope I can get a good number. But then.. seems like that Project is completing in May 2011. Is it a little too early for us?

But well.. got so easy get good number meh.

5. Toffee.. My Darling Doggie got bitten by this Asshole's Husky when we brought him to ECP over the weekend to celebrate Nickie's (QH's Doggie) Birthday. I am already very upset that the Husky has my Toffee in his mouth refusing to let go but even more Angry with that Asshole Owner's attitude. She simply walk off without even stopping to apologising to us. I scream after that Asshole asking her to come back but she just carry on walking away. I regret not running after that Asshole but I have to check if Toffee's injured.

So well.. Toffee is traumatized and I am very ANGRY.

6. Wedding.. not mine of course. First Love is getting married next month and hope that I can be there to share his joy. I am sincerely happy for him from the bottom of my heart so thou I know none of his Friends after 12 long years, but I still agreed to be there to witness that important moment in his life.

Congrats kae DT.. Wishing u a blissful marriage.

7. Boyfriend.. has been very encouraging and has been standing by my side all these while. He knew this is a tough time for me and has done all he can to support me. From chauffering me up and down and sitting in the stadium and see me jog, and also to wanting help me pay up that damn penalty so I do not have to endure longer and coming all the way down to have Lunch with me.

I know you want me to be Happy.. thanks Dear.

All in all.. everything is not that bad now, but it has not been that good either. Let's just pray that it will be a better tomorrow lah.

No comments: