Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

.Random.

Been ages since I last have a proper update like this.. Work is not going as smoothly as I expected hence I return home feeling exhausted and just appreciate time in bed. And weekend are usually filled with events hence time infront of Lappie limited.

[1] Holiday... A couple weeks back (yar.. everything now is a couple weeks ago) I visited the NATAS with Boyfriend. This is not the first time I went to NATAS, but definitely the first time we left with something. ^^ A vaccation is coming up (real soon) and I am looking forward to it.

A Brand new Chop for my Passport.. and I can dig out all the pretty jackets once more. ^^

[2] Resgination... So, thou nothing has been cast in stone, but I have kind of sort things out. Things has been pretty drama in the Office last week with my Mentor throwing in the Letter after a huge arguement with my Boss over some nitty gritty stuff. Well.. this is a really unhealthy place to stay in. I think my Boss dont really like me and I cannot take her tempremental self any longer.

So.. I'll just be here for the next month or so and I'll be out of here.

[3] Fat... I am gaining much weight here. I guess its due to the fact that I am eating more Lunch as compared to the old job. So it came as no surprise that my weight is up by around 1kg (or the weighing scale spoil?!) and now I seriously have no idea how to get rid of it. I am still a little skeptical of running (okie.. and am lazy too) after that dreadful fall, but think I really have to drag my lazy ass out to the tracks real soon. Its not helping that Standard Chartered Run is also coming in a couple of months.

So.. sigh.

[4] Mess... Guess my life is in a kind of mess now but I'll have it sort out soon. But just a few random thoughts in mind now:-
- I want a Steamboat Dinner soon.
- What's Bestie Blog Address?
- Should I sign up for Fitness First or anything along that line?
- My new hobby is plucking white hair off my own head.

Okie.. enough of my musing.

Back to work. :p

No comments: