Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

We really is 'play-till-nothing-to-play'.. So we came up with some Special Activity once a month with Besties & Partners. So for the Month of August.. we came together one Saturday and BBQ @ Boyfriend's Place. ^^
The Guys trying to set up the Fire..While the Girls just sit around and be Pretty. ^^We then realised.. All the Guys used to be in Uniform Group back in School!! So setting up a Decent Fire is 'chicken-feet' to them!! Keke.. they got that Fire up in no time. ^^More photos while waiting for the Food to be cooked. ^^ I enjoy time like this with the Girls.. we can talk about just anything while the Guys got busy trying to feed us. And I really appreciate the fact that the Guys all got together very well!! So much so that at times they seemed to have more to chat about then us Girls. :pI ordered all the Food this time round.. really busy so didnt have time to do proper planning. Notice all the Photos are taken during bright day light?? Coz I under-estimated everyone!! I thought everyone will be late.. hence set a time too early. But ended up everyone turned up at Boyfriend's House even earlier then the meeting time. And I thought we'll have a tough time with the Fire.. but the Guys are great, they got the fire up in no time at all!! So by the time we are done; it is only slightly after 8pm. We ended up booking some Mid-night movies at Bishan.. and we dispersed back home to bath. Keke.. serious mistake. After bathing, I got so tired that I fall aslp on Boyfriend's bed while he watch soccer in the room. With great reluctance.. I pulled myself off the bed and head down to movies. But well.. once again an excellent weekend with my Favorite Girls in the World. ^^

No comments: