Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Have a bit time on hand now at work.. ^^ So its time for another Random post!!

.Random.

[1] I cant believe that I totally let this slip by without a single mention - Small Claim Court. This is the first time I step into a Court.. so well, its significant enough to gain that bit of cyber space here.

I have this Spa Package with True Spa and a few months back they transfer the whole business to a 3rd Party. This 3rd Party is unable to fullfill their part of the contract to me hence..

a. I went to CASE to file a complain
b. True Spa refuse to contact me for settlement
c. I went to Small Claim Court to file a case
d. We were summon to the Small Claim Court for a consultation
e. True Spa refuse to buldge
f. That Judge-or-whoever asked True Spa to go back and prepare a proposal to settle
g. Meet back again in early Oct
h. Hope for a settlement by then; if not I'll prepare for Trial

Got so serious?!?!

But seriously.. I am really angry with the way True Spa handle this issue. I recieved a call from them yesterday; they are trying to settle this with me w/o having returning back to Small Claim Court. But their proposal sucks big time!! They want me to return back to use their services and put me on piority; but nope, thank you. I do not want to go back anymore after all this hassle. And what piss me off is.. the max refund I can get is less then half of what I paid. I sign up for 36 session, use up only 9, but can only get back HALF?! Coz they will have to deduct each session off from the amount I paid.. but at the original price and not the special rate given to member.

WTF?!

Fucking ANGRY!! So.. next topic.

[2] I.. found a new job!! I got a job at a Government Agency.. got a pay-cut, but guess the bonus will be more then enough to cover back. ^^ New Office at Suntec.. so whoever working nearby can just buzz me for Lunchie??

Today.. will be the day where I will tender up my Resignation Letter. As usual.. butterflies in my tummy once again. But let's just pray the Resgination turns out well..

[3] I officially declare my Weighing Machine is faulty.. I just changed the battery a couple months back and this morning it went low batt. Its Energizer battery you know.. not possible that it runs low so easily. And well.. it kept telling my weight is at an all time high!!

So confirm.. that Weighing Machine is faulty and I am going to get a new one after work. :p

You know.. this is supposed to be a Happy Post. But that Small Claim Court thing manage to get me all worked-up again. So well.. thats all for today.

No comments: