Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

Running out of Photos to post as I have not been taking my camera out lately. Well.. I am lazy to the max and have not been doing anything much lately. You know.. I got this 'three-minute-hotness' thingie. But anyway.. despite the lack of photos, I still have got updates!

.Random.

[1] Resgination.. it has finally been casted in stone. I tendered my resignation last Friday and my last day will be this Friday. I am feel rather pissed at Mentor this week as she is trying to make me not only finish up the work for this week, but also for the next few weeks in view that this position will stay empty for the time being (reads: Boss no time to find staff). So.. why should I do so much when I am already leaving? I feel no Love for you so why should I even try to make your life easier upon my departure.

[2] New job.. starts in 2 weeks time. Thus I have a week to rest (Yes!! Rest again!!) before I embark on that new journey. Having said that.. I still have some errands to run during that week. I have to go Airport pick up Boyfriend and make that much dreaded trip to Small Claim Court again.

[3] Boyfriend.. is now in USA for a Work Trip. Send him to the Airport on Sunday and he'll only be back next Monday. I am missing him so muchie!! And its not helping that we have a 12hr Time Zone Difference so His Day is My Night and vice versa. Thank God for Skype.. it makes it possible for long chats despite the long distance. He has this Big Presentation to make tomorrow!! Jia you kae Darling!!

[4] Fat.. what's new seriously. But I've taken an extra step to counter that. I am spending good money and have signed up for a Gym Package at Fitness First. Since much monies have been spent, I will head down religiously and if this cant let me lose weight.. I really do not know what else can I do.

[5] Holiday.. is coming soon. ^^ With the departure of September and arrival of October, I can start counting down to my trip!! I wonder if I've got sufficient warm clothing for this trip.. but well, I can always buy new ones there right!!

[6] Weddings.. not mine of coz. But I've got at least 1 Wedding to attend for the last Quarter or 2010. I am glad that my Friends deem me important enough to invite me to grace their blissful union. Its going to burn a hole in my pocket, but I love Weddings!! ^^

[7] Misc.. you know, there are certain gatherings which I attended but failed to take photos hence no update here. There is Boyfriend's Friend - Ah Seng's Birthday Party we attended a couple weeks back. Its at K Suites @ Orchard Park Hotel.. I heard that the whole Party cost him $2k and he asked for Donations in cash instead of Pressies for his Birthday. In total, he collected $1440 and donated the entire sum to National Cancer Society. And not only that.. He proposed to His GF during the Party. Super sweet can!!

Well.. losing the mood to write anymore. :p

No comments: