Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dear Bloggie,

I was at Vivo one day after work having Dinner with Boyfriend.. well, thats quite the norm. So much so that I have even stopped taking photos of our Pak Tor Days unless its something unique. So.. we came accross this Exhibition (Singapore Heritage Exhibiton I think) on our way to pick up some grocery.

It is an Exhibition of Photos of some places of Singapore Heritage. There is this caption accompanying the Photos, a little about the Historical background of each place. So while I was waiting for Boyfriend (he made a trip to the Loo) I started reading it one by one. After going through the entire Exibition, I realised that is this little Quiz!! So I went around the Exhibition again and got all the Answer to the Quiz.. Boyfriend say I very 'throw face'. Keke.. But the Top Price is some Champange Brunch for 2 at Raffles Hotel you know.. Keke, then Boyfriend say I am so 'Auntie'. But nevertheless.. I made him copied out all my Answer so He could also submit an entry to double our chance of winning. Then!!! I realised... I am the FIRST and maybe ONLY one who participated!! Well.. there are a total of 5 Question and thou they are not like our O Level History Question; but they are not Question you can answer off hand. We walked around the Exhibition several times before we are able to pen down all the Answer. So well.. my guess is no one actually bothers.

So does that means... I will be the Winner of that Raffles Hotel Brunch?!


No comments: