Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

Its 2011!!

This is my first post of the year, I know I have not a single update on X'mas. :p Have not been spending enough time sitting in the computer at my own leisure time you see, but X'mas should be easier then Korea, hence that will come out slowly... in bits and pieces.

What's my Resolution this year...

Guess the main one is to Lose Weight. I am determine to go Gym during Lunch at least twice a week and eat just Fish Soup for the entire January. Guess that should bring my weight down by at least a couple of kilograms. But please do not tempt me with more Yummy Food!! Boyfriend is definately not helpful in that department... I eat Fish Soup, then he wanna buy Char Kuay Tiao to share. *tsk tsk*

But anyway.. 2010 has been a fantastic year for me, and I am sure 2011 will just be as lovely. I Thank God for all the Blessings, for the Wonderful Family, for the Supportive Friends and not forgetting my Loving Boyfriend.

Happy New Year Friends... Love, xin.

No comments: