Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

I know.. I promised photos on my next post (which should be this one); but I need to do a random one first.

.Random.

[1] Okie.. Let me start of with the work matters first. My CSM (which is the only reason which kept me sane at work) is going to tender her resignation today. I know she is under alot of pressure from the Bosses and this resignation has been on the agenda for ages. I've seen it coming, but now it is facing me at gun point.. I just cannot take it.

I.. dont take departures well.

[2] Well.. that will means that it will just be me and No-EQ from here on. We've been good on the surface, well.. that might be good but the better we are on the surface will only make the whole thing look so damn fucking fake.

I.. am dreading work.

[3] Lots of Holidays planned out.. There are some short ones and also semi-long ones all planned out. I just need to secure the tickets to that long one and I will be all good this year. Thank God I have Boyfriend who is trying his best to keep me happy with all the travel plans.

I.. am still very much in Love.

You know.. that is roughly all I want to blog about. There are other misc matters like how Toffee took my Loti out of my Bag and had it for his Supper, making me w/o Brekkie (very rude of him!!).. And I bought a new Phone!! And.. I spent 12hours last weekend on 6 rounds of Mahjong. This is something I never accomplish before... =)

See.. I am so lacking behind on my Blog. I really do not want to give up on this little cyber space, but yet this really requires too much effort to maintain and I do not have that luxury of time.

But for now.. I have to get back to work. There is this Big Meeting this afternoon with some Big Shots which I need to start preparing. Till then.. have a good week okie!! =)

No comments: