Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

.Random.

[1] The Fish Soup Diet is really working!! And also my Gym routine.. To date, I have lost close to 3kg. =) Ever since I came out to work, this is the first time in 10years that I am seriously losing measurable weight.

I am loving the feeling that I can fit into all the pretty clothes that I see hanging in the Boutiques and not to mention seeing a leaner me from the relections.

[2] CSM has tendered and her last day will be next week. I am going to miss her plenty.. it is not helping that NO EQ has went from bad to worst. I am not going to waste anymore cyber space on that Fucking NO EQ, hence.. just take it that she is the worst I could ever have met in my past 20+ years.

I seriously prays hard that she finds another job real soon and can move on. I am loving my job and really do not wish to have move on just coz of that fucking bitch.

[3] Its my Company's Press Release yesterday and I see us appearing on all main stream media today!! Okie.. I am proud of it you know, after all the hard work we have put in. I am feeling that satisfaction from work and really would like to grow with this company.

So NO EQ.. please stop being such a pain-in-the-ass and move on please!!

[4] Actually... there are plenty more to write, but nothing comes into my head now. I am leaving for a short weekend-getaway with the Boyfriend tomorrow and nothing is packed yet. Its been only 1 Year, but it felt like we've been together forever. So just a little Holiday to mark this Anniversary, which I am sure there are plenty more to come.

Thanks Dear.. Lovez.

[5] Oh yes.. this just pops up my mind. I found a new Hobby!! Boyfriend commented that it is going to be 1 expensive hobby, but I like it leh.. So ermm, let me just go think a little more.. and see if it is another of my '3-min' thingie or I am really serious about it. =)

Okie okie.. I gotta go back to work now. Its Friday and I hope the weekend will be a Good One for All!!! =)

No comments: