Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

Photo time!! But its all in its raw form.. but well, I still wanna document down all these precious moments.

Today.. is my CSM last day. She is the Best Thing that happened to me at my new work place, and I really hate to see her go. Thou we said we'll keep in touch, but its just a 4 mth old budding relationship.. deep down in my Heart, I know there is no way we could keep this budding Friendship going on strong.

But I really Thank her for the guidance all these while.. keeping me safe and sane, being not only a Boss but Friend.
Shes.. the one in the centre, the one on the right.. is NO EQ. Well, she really look like that part.. doesnt she? :x
A clearer photo.. Coz my Security Consultant is a real lousy photographer. :x He can do IT Security well, but definately not photography.

A Big Thank You kae Babe.. for everything. I truly treasure our encounter, and hope it is not just a passing phase, but here to stay. =)

Fare well and all the best in your future endeavors.

No comments: