Friday, January 28, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

27 Jan, 2011
Came back from Lunch.. with a pretty bouquet waiting for me at the Reception. =) Totally not expecting now.. But well, Flowers never fail to make a Girl happy.

It is a Special Day for Boyfriend and Myself.. the day we decided to try walk down the path together hand-in-hand. So to mark this Special Day, we went for a Good Meal.
I have always adore Korean BBQ.. and since I am on a 'less-carbo' diet, this is the best option ever.
This Honey Pork Ribs is simply fantastic!! I am craving for more now!!
Me.. after a good meal. Took a walk to Singapore River..
And attempted to walk to the Helix Bridge. But well, laziness.. nah, guess its the Tiredness, got the better of me. So we decided to just sit around and chat.
I.. made some something.

A album with our Memories for the past 1 year..
After which... we headed to Swenson for some Earthquake before calling it a day. =)
Thanks Dear.. for being there for me, rain and shine, for the past 1 year. You have heard all I want to say, so I shall not repeat..
Love, xin.

No comments: