Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Sleepless nite

Dear bloggie,

Typing this out while lying in bed.. On my mobile. Well.. Its way past my bedtime but i just cant fall asleep. A little too much on my mind.

1. I finally broke down in the office last wed and cried non stop for more then an hour.

2. Upset with Bestie's intention which hurts my feelings.. Even more upset that she's kinda piss.. I think.

3. To buy or not to buy.. If purchase.. HE will not havw his volks wagen, SHE will not have her prada (not to mention chanel).

Sigh.. Much needs to be actioned and thought of. Ate a full bento (reads: many rice) and am now full like fuck.

Kae.. Trying to float to dreamland. Happy lunar new year!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: