Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

OMG.. I totally neglected this place big big time. :x

CNY came... and went.
Valentine's Day also came.. and went.

It has been a very festive period and my work peak at the exact same time. Not easy juggling all the gatherings and endless work, but its alright.. I know I can cope.

So.. whats new.

[1] NO EQ's resignation..

I cannot emphasis how glad I am that I am finally seeing the last of her. I am getting so irritated by her (I tried to take it that she is NOT in the office; but this proved extreme difficult as she is super noisy.. flipping through stacks of paper or sighing at a few decibel higher then required) Anyway.. you get the gist. I am just looking forward to the day that I can get her out of my life, for good.

[2] My Biggest Purchae ever..

We met the Agent, seen the showflat and met the Banker. Working out the sums is not an easy task, but Boyfriend somehow manage to get all the figures tied. Spoke to Boyfriend Papa and he is super supportive and even offered to help out financially (which Boyfriend flatly rejected). Also spoke to Mummy and she seemed like cant wait to marry me off. Yupz.. I believe we will manage just fine. So just let me find the perfect unit (the direct it is facing and how high the floor we can get and etc..) and we will be down to sign off our biggest purchase ever.. this Saturday.

[3] Busy as a Bumble See..

As we are out in the Press; I recevieved countless calls and emails for enquries. So as the SP Base grows, I am having a hard time trying to manage my Boss time and co-ordinating with all Parties to ensure the meet-ups are flawless. Not helping that the Office is moving and I am the only one left to be in-charge. And the Board Meeting which is going to be held a couple weeks down the road; no idea how I am going to pull that one off all by myself. And also the other misc matters that just falls under my charge; thou small but definiately time-consuming stuff. =(

Emotions are high as I've got much on my plate.. but well, I believe there will be a rainbow after the rain. What that don't kill me will only make me stronger. So.. I can do it! =)

No comments: