Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

A... very important event in my Life. =)

Boss gave me half a day off.. and we headed down to the Showroom on 17 Feb. The piece of Land at Punggol MRT (which was meant to be for the new town central) was sold for a record high price the day before, Boyfriend was afraid that the prices at Prive will be tune upwards. Hence we decided to not waste anymore time.. and just take the leap ahead.
Together with Boyfriend Papa and Mama, we headed down to the Prive Showroom. Boyfriend spoke to Boyfriend Papa, and Boyfriend Papa is very supportive. I guess.. that is the final push seal the deal.
Boyfriend Mama has some concerns about our Choice Unit, but ultimately.. we manage to came to a conclusion..
And we bought our Choice Unit!! Yupz.. this is our Block. =)

And this... is our unit. =)
Boyfriend.. signing off the paperwork. =)
Thanks Dear..
For trusting me and took out so much money for the down payment.
For beliving that I could keep to my part of the deal to minimise shopping.
For loving me.. and for every every thing. =)

No comments: