Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

This will be the post on.. Valentines' Day 2011. =)
Since Valentines' Day falls on a Monday, we decided to celebrate it on Saturday first. All dolled up and waiting for the Boyfriend to come pick me up.. He has planned a whole morning of Goodness for ME!!
Reached my place.. but he realised the Reservations got a little mix-ed up. Guess he is feeling frustrated and is trying to sort things out. But well.. let the Man go sort out the stuff while I continue to snap. :x
After which.. we made our way down to Food For Thoughts!! I love those English Brekkie, and Boyfriend is always looking out for new places to bring me for such Food.
We ordered a Big Brekkie with a little of Everything!!
And this delicious Banana & Walnut Pancake to share. This is even better then the Brekkie at Spruce we went to a couple weeks back (okie, thats for our anniversary, I will post it up.. some day). I am craving for it already.. Can we go back soon??
After a Good Brekkie.. we head back to Boyfriend's House. He playing his PS 3, and I take a little nap nap. :p
On Valentines' Day itself.. I told him I no longer want any Flowers!! The Pretty bouquet he sent to Office for Anniversary (okie.. I'll post it up someday soon kae!!) are still looking fine. So no point wasting more money right.
But the Silly Boy still send another Bouquet... to Office.
With a very Sweet Msg.. that he 'kop' from somewhere. *tsk tsk*
We met at Ion for Dinner.. I got him a little something, and his all upset coz we agreed that there will be no Pressies for Valentines' Day this year. :x
And so.. we met at Ion after work for 4 Fingers! Been wanting to try it for the longest time ever, but never have a chance.
Who says Valentines' Day Meal got to be some fanciful and expensive meal.. This works perfect for us too!! And there is no need to make reservation, and in fact.. the whole Food Junction area is pretty empty. And ooh... the Chicken is Yummy!! I like the Garlic ones!

Boyfriend bought some Peking Duck as sides..
And.. I had an Ice-cream to end of the Day. Something simple would turn out perfect, just coz it is with you. Thanks Dear for everything!! =)

No comments: