Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

I have never know what is Tsunami till the news of the horrifying Tsunami which strike at the neighbouring Countries which brings about many death right after X'mas in 2006.

Tsunami... what is that?

I never knew this word existed in the Dictionary.

But after 2006.. I know what is Tsunami and what brings about a Tsunami after watching documentaries after documentaries in National Georaphic. Understand what created this scary disaster, the number of life it'll take and homes it will wreck, and the amount of effort to rebuild and restore back the once peaceful life.

But well.. for a disaster that I have never heard off till 2006, but has happened multiple time during the last 5 years. I guess.. it must be some human activities that has disrupted the nature cycle that force the nature to malfunction like that. =(

Anyway.. it is most unfortunate for the Earthquake and Tsunami to strike Japan last Friday. It is really saddening to see so many deaths and home wrecked.

But on another note; no other country would have reacted better then Japan. So well, could I phase it in a way that.. lucky its them? Err.. nope, that sounds rather wrong.

Well.. hope the situation gets under-controlled real soon. Praying for good weather and thus smoother rescue operations. Wishing for me Survivors and lesser Deaths.. and well.. =(

No comments: