Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

National Geographic is showing this Mini Series that Singapore's Mindef has came up with now. Guess this is film a couple of years back but I only got to know about it now.. But well, better late then never.

There are 18 mini episodes, and I watched all at a go last nite.. all the way past midnite. But it is very well-done!! And like what Boyfriend said.. I am sold!! Well, since Mindef could sell the idea to me, then this campaign is indeed successful. Good job Mindef!!

This is a series.. where they showcase 15 young chaps from Wk 0 Day 1 all the way till they POP. It shows how a group of total Strangers bonded and became Brothers. How they pull through all the training, discover a side of themselves that they never knew and turn into a better Man.

Haha.. just a side note; my First Love is the Best Recruit back then you know!! Keke.. :p




So well.. catch it if you can!! Highly recomanded!! :)

No comments: