Friday, April 01, 2011

Dear Bloggie, A long overdue update.. *smile* [1] Fall seriously sick a couple weeks back. Flu got the better of me a couple of Saturdays back; and it develop into a fever after QH's Birthday Dinner and chilling out at Punggol Marina. That Seawind just does not work with that Flu.. Visited a new doctor (coz change company) and the meddy just dont work too well with me. My hands was trembling big time and I was puking my lungs out on Sunday. The only good part: I lost another kg there. :p [2] Rested at home on Monday, and back to work on Tuesday to clear my work.. Feeling weak and giddy and visited the Doctor @ Suntec. Turned out.. my blood pressure was a little low and I got chase home again. Boyfriend swing by after work with MacDonald and pleny of 100Plus (He googled and concluded that low blood pressure needs more sodium).. zero appetite. [3] After a busy week.. We took the last flight and flew off to HongKong on Friday nite. Yes yes.. That'll need some updates.. But!! I foresee that I'll be a little busy (Reads: Lazy) and that updates will eventually not happen. :p Bad News: I gain weigh with all that Good Food in HK Good News: I am back to the same weight before I fall sick [4] Its been 6 months!! I.. recieved my Confirmation from Boss from after my HK Trip. And.. One. I got promoted! Two. My grade up-ped! Three. 15% Increcement! Woo hoo~~* [5] Tomorrow.. is 2nd April. It is EM's Solemnization Day!! That reminds me.. I am just going to send that reminder to the Photographer later. And I did up her Guest Book!! It might not be very professionally done, but definately done out of all my Love and Blessings for the couple. I'll have to wakie early tomorrow with Boyfriend to help pick up the flowers before making our way down to help out. You must be Xing Fu kae Darling!! [6] Granny (Mumm's side) is in Hospital. Ermm.. from what Mum said.. her condition is not exactly well. Her lungs' infection spread to her blood which is causing hallucination. Will be heading to the hospital on Sunday to visit her. Nope.. I do not take departures well. So pray hard that Granny get well soon! [7] Have been busy lately.. Boyfriend is still so cute and loving. So.. keke, I'll try post up QH's Birthday pictures first lah. :p

No comments: