Friday, April 01, 2011

Dear Bloggie, Since I've taken out all the photos from my Memory Card (coz I go HK.. so clear out the space), I have all the photos in my Office Lappie. So might as well... upload it. .4 Mar. We meet up after work and celebrated Neighbour and AS's Birthday!! I had meeting at STEE (@ Jurong Easy can...), then Boyfriend swing by to pick me up and we headed down to Golden Mile for SteamBoat. Keke.. all the couple couples.

Amos + GF!! Welcome to the Group!! :)




I think I am telling him to come nearer so we can take a photo together.
Oooh... so cute!
Haha... this one, not so cute. :x
Keke.. everyone is hungry!!
.10 Mar. (Haha.. I think)


Took leave and settled the misc items with Boyfriend. Meet up with the Banker and signed off the Letter of Offer. I... am officially in debt. =(
Then.. we headed to the Lawyer to signed off all the documents. Keke, as Boyfriend said.. I paid 10% while he paid 90%; but I got 50% of the House on Papers!! Hohoho.. a perfect deal!
. Random.


We were at Bishan for a movie.. And I saw this!!


Dont you think.. this looks like my Boyfriend, especially when he is grumpy!! Keke.. Love!

. 19 Mar.


The fateful day where I started to fall sick.. Meet the Girls at Orchard to confirm which is the wallet QH wants for her Birthday. I am entasked to buy the wallet in HongKong.


Anyway... Dinner at Tetsu @ Tanglin. Keke.. this is where Boyfriend brought me on our 1st Date.

The Birthday Girl.. Happy Birthday QH!! And Congratulations!! After my HK Trip; learned that our Darling here got Proposed!! Hohoho.. I am so looking forward to you Big Day. :)
I.. am super sick already and refuses to take photo. But Bestie insist that we should still take a Group Photo. So here goes.. :)
Okie.. its been a long update. Shall end here.. :)

No comments: