Monday, April 04, 2011

Dear Bloggie, I am not exactly that free at work.. but I just have to upload this!! Over the weekend, I attended one of the most important and Life-changing event of EM. :) Wakie early in the morning.. together with Boyfriend, we went to picked up EM's Flowers. This Girl super sweet lah.. she not only prepared her own Hand Bouquet, but also 1 red rose for every lady guest. Okie.. not posting up her "Before" photo.. if not this will be a super long post. So the Make-up Artist at work!! He.. is good can! Very professional. :) The Bride is feeling happy after eating the Lao Po Bing I bought back from HK.. :)
Okie.. after an hour, here comes our Pretty Bride!! :)
Poor Boyfriend waiting the entire morning coz I was with EM..
This JP hor.. is super funny. But super lor soh. Keke.. but nevertheless, he struck the correct cords somewhere in me and I am tearing non-stop through out the whole ceremony.
Finaly.. time to exchange the rings. Its a Life-long commitment, here they are.. sealing the sweet deal. :)
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tan!
The Catering EM got is good!! Pretty cupcakes..
The spread is really good.. I like!
With HL and EH..
Then then.. its time for her to throw her bouquet and see who is next in the queue. Keke.. HL and EH really want this I know, but unfortunately.. neither of them caught it. :)
A Group photo and I am Loving this.. We've been friends for more then a dacade and a Wedding unit us back together.
A photo.. with the Pretty withs with a tinch of Pink to end of my Post.


Congratulations Darling.. I wish you Happiness and Bliss. AT will be a Loving Hubby and I am sure thou life is not a bed of roses, but he will find ways to sweeten it for you. :)

No comments: