Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

Seems like I have not been updating for ages. Well, its time for bed but totally not able to fall asleep.. had too long a nap nap this afternoon. Well, cannot help it. Its Bestie's Birthday yesterday and we had a good dinner with her followed by drinks with the Partners. Reached home and I stayed up for more TVB.. slept well after 3am. Well.. Its Sunday but Lizzie woke me up at 7+am!! She knock and knock at my door.. I am sho sho sho tired you know!!

Its Daddy Day, had Lunchie with my Daddy and Dinner with Boyfriend's Papa. And top it with Dinner with Bestie on Saturday night.. *sigh* I've gain a couple of kilogram I think. =(

Well well.. Feel like loading some stuff up.. I'll bring my hard disk to work tomorrow and post up some random pictures. =)

That's all for now I guess.. Let's all pray that it'll be a good week next week!!

No comments: