Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

I really am keen to update all the stuff here.. I am not exactly that busy, but I also do not understand why I cannot find time to just update this little humble space of mine. Anyway.. some of the events were so far back that I have no idea where to start.. so will just start with the more recent ones.
So so.. QH chose this place: Red Pig @ Amoy. I had wanted to bring Boyfriend here on his Birthday.. but he said that I've spend too much money and said we'll settle on cheaper food instead. I did so much homework before hand!! So well.. was glad that at least we came here to celebrate Bestie's Bdae. The girls... ^^ Not too sure from when it become a tradition of some sort, we will dump all the Boyfriends and the 3 Girls will gather for the Bdae Dinner. We'll make the guys come pick us up after dinner and join us for drinks. At times, more often then not.. the guys are starving. :p Had a big spread of food!! Me Like!!

Me and Bestie... ^^Ordered a slice of cake for her.. What's a Bdae w/o a Cake!! Happy Birthday Darling!!


Lovez, xin.

No comments: