Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dear Bloggie,

Its such a cold and wet morning!! And I hate rainy days.. :x It started raining in the wee morning and that woke me up. I got up to close the window and I accidentally tore my curtains. So angry can!! *pout*

Anyway.. Boyfriend's Birthday Updates!!

I.. really do not know what to buy for Boyfriend. Since his Lappie is in the 'cannot-make-it' mode, I thought.. might as well pay a little more and buy him a good Lappie.


I gave him the Lappie a couple of weeks before his Birthday. Coz he will be travelling to Europe, I want him to bring the new Lappie along then he can Skype me. Giving me the cheeky look... tsk tsk. U know, I very lazy to update now. I've got tons of work to do and I want to complete it. So..


- 4 June -


Let me see.. I can hardly remember the details of the day. :x I think.. We had Subway for Brekkie and did a little grocerry shopping at AMK before we head back to Boyfriend's home. I... nap nap, and he started on his Lego. He lug this back all the way from Germany you know!! Now tell me.. do I have a 31 year old with me or a 13 year old kiddo. Someone super excited... and while his fixing his Lego, he made his Potato Salad. His Secondary School Friends are coming over for a BBQ Birthday Celebration!!


The Secondary School Gang bought him a Birthday Cake.. So cute you know!! Happy Birthday Xiao Pang!! ^^Most of the photos turned out to be quite blur, so well.. ^^ I think I need more rest.. see the Panda Eyes!!

See.. its dark even in flash. Anyway, a group photo!! ^^

Baby Ryan helping Boyfriend with the Candles... ^^

The Guys head back to the House and chit chatted till the wee morning. After which, Boyfriend continue on his Lego. I seriously am very very tired.


- 5 Jun -


Wakie early and I had a full day planned out for Boyfriend!! Pressies from the Secondary School Friends.. More PS 3 stuff.

And while getting ready... my 13 or 31 year old must just play a game or two.

Its raining heavily!! He is scare of Floods while I am scare the rain will ruin my plans. But nevertheless, we followed the schedule and ended up at Prive. Why Prive... keke, coz thats the name of our New Home!


His Brekkie...Her Brekkie..


Well.. I had better Brekkie else where. Totally not worth the distance and price. :xThe rain is too big, there is no way we can take a 'lomantik' walk around Keppel Bay. So we headed down to the next destination - Grand Park Hotel @ Orchard!


But before that.. we make a detour to Goodwood Park coz I just have to pick up this Birthday Cake for Boyfriend. Its Mao Shan Wang one you know!


Happy Birthday my Dear!!
Us... ^^And then.. haha, Boyfriend just slack around the Room eating his Birthday Cake. Its so cute that he dont really wanna share with me you know!!


Made plans for a Korean Dinner at Amoy, but Boyfriend insisted that we should just pack back and eat in the Hotel. I know that Silly Boy thinks I have spent too much and wants to do some budget control. So.. we pack all our Favorite Food and head back to the Hotel for a feast!


- 6 Jun - Woke up to a cold and wet morning.

Had Brekkie at the Hotel.. and we took a stroll, hand in hand at Orchard Road at 10am. ^^ Ultimate Bliss you know!! We bought tickets for a 1pm show..



Just to side track a little.. I had been eyeing this BFF for the longest time ever, and I made Boyfriend buy me 1 after the movie. :x Its nice and I likie!!


- xx Jun -
Meet up with his Uni Hall-mates a couple days later.. Cant really remember the date. :x It was arrange that Dinner will be at NEX. So everyone happily meet at NEX and Bossson (reads: Boss's son) is late. So when he finally called and ask for exact location, he told us he is at Vivo City. *thunder & lighting* Bossson is super cute loh.. the guys all took out their mobile and starts to see when did they every mention Vivo. :x
Anywy.. Bossson took no more then 30min from Vivo City to NEX during the ultra Peak hour and we had a good dinner together.


Watched a show together after the good meal.. But before that, the guys just need to go to arcade and throw some balls. Well, kiddos at heart.


With that.. it ended Boyfriend's Bdae Celebration!! Happy Birthday Darling.. love love! ^^

No comments: