Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

.Tuesday.
.Mood: Slightly joyous as it’s a shot week.

This is a ermm… confession post.

My credit card bill for the month of March was pretty high. Hence I curb my spending for the month of April and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. =) And while I was ironing my clothes on Saturday, I realized I still have several new tops that I don’t even remember buying at the bottom of my laundry basket; and 2 pairs of new shoes still in the box; and ermm… a dress hanging at the back of my wardrobe.

I thought since May is an examination month, I should be able to further curb my spending. But well, it turned out to be otherwise.

Anyway, my DKNY watch chain fall apart yesterday. I tried to put it back together again, but there is a missing portion which I cannot find. I am upset over the lost of my DKNY watch. As this is the only working watch I have now, and it’s dressy enough for all occasions (in my opinion). And its my 22nd birthday present from Xiang.

Its alright.

I can buy a new watch for myself… Come to think of it, I have never bought a watch for myself. I’ll go shopping for it real soon, and see if I can afford myself a good one. Any lobang for a nice watch anyone?

The watch is an ad-hoc item on my purchasing list… What I really want to buy is this.




Isnt she pretty?

I’ve been eyeing this Balenciaga for quite some time. And this beauty definitely cost more then the regular LV and Gucci. But she is only available in Singapore at Club 21, Hilton. And they are pretty limited; hence chances of me owning her are pretty slim. But its alright, I’ll make a trip to Hilton soon and check it out.

Okie, these are some items on my Purchasing List.

I have plenty to work on today at work, have a fantastic Tuesday friends!

No comments: