Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Another Random Post.

1. Ramdom as I am busy, hence only have time for a 'bullet form' post.

2. I am in a terrible mood now because Director Active is up to no good again. His being a pain-in-the-ass, and I have been trying to sort out his mess since morning. I am so frustrated.

3. I had fun at HL's birthday dinner last night. Can tell my cupcake wasnt very well-recieved, but its okie..

4. A fucking Secretary called me again (the very same one that was unhappy with me back then) and attitude me. WTF. Like LN back in the Three Red Dots, she wanted to know EVERYTHING thing. So when there's something she doesnt know, she's definitely not too happy.

5. A guy who has got my number from the 'Spamming Monday' has called me again today. Hello, this is like 3 days after the 'Spamming Monday'... Must you be so god-damn persistent in calling me...

6. Extremely frustrated today. Got to settle the crap for Active now.

Hope tomorrow will be a better day...

No comments: