Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Felt better after the sudden outburst earlier on, and also because I have manage to settle Active's flight schedule.

Leaving the office in 15min time. I had a tedious day and I'm totally not in the mood to do any more work. Looking at my in tray, I still got some invoices to clear.. But well, that can wait till tomorrow.

I've been wanting to eat Japanese Curry Rice for more then a week. My msn nick reads "Angel...
want eat Jap curry rice..." for 1 weeks plus. No bf is like that, noone will bother and will date you out for a simple bowl of curry rice.

And worst.. I have people msn-ing me telling me they ate Jap curry rice for Lunch! Because they sw my nick in the morning, and it tempted them so much that they went to look for it during lunch... And they got the cheek to msn me after lunch to tell me he ate it for lunch. So nice of you people ah... =p My office is located at a "birds-no-lay-eggs" place... I cannot even find a Western Food store in the kopi tiam around here... Not to mention Jap Food.

But its okie!! I finally found kind souls who will accompany me for curry rice tomorrow after work. Thanks QH and JT... I'll see you all in town tomorrow.. =)

Joke of the day.

Went lunch with some colleauges, and on the way back we saw a mini delivery van. The decals they have stated they do "Condom Delivery". One of the girl that I lunch with, lets call her the IT girl and I was joking about it... Never heard of Condom delivery...

So we went to the lift lobby to wait for the lift, a couple of gentlemen was there... And suddenly IT girl said, "Just now that CONDOM..."

-_-"

She broke off in mid-sentence and she open the staircase lobby door and walk in, and I follow suit.

And, I started laughing... Very hard. Till I'm tearing..

What she wanted to say is, "Just now that Lontong very salty..."



No comments: