Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

A Cold Wednesday Morning.

I had my first paper yesterday.

I know that I am not exactly very well-prepared, as I only manage to memorize the main points and not the little details. I wanted to remember the main focal point, and bull-shit all the way through. This is a Management paper after all; build on the foundations of bull shit right…

So overall I did enough to pass, but not enough to score.

This is a very slack year for me.

Before I forgot, Someone apparently spammed my number on IRC (I didn’t even know it still existed) on Monday afternoon. Someone posted my phone number and my name online, and within a short time frame, I had MANY phone calls and sms coming in. Asking me if I wanted to chat or meet up and others likewise.

I only spoke to the first guy who called, but I refuse to talk much to him as he must be a ‘bad egg’ too if he actually responded. So I hung up after I gathered information that my number has been spammed. I rejected all other calls, and did not reply to any sms.

And then, it struck me. Just that very same morning, in my Random List… I was just saying my mobile phone was very quiet and the battery could last me 3 days. And that very same afternoon, I received dozens of phone calls and sms.

Okie, got to start working… On leave yesterday so I have a mountain of purchase requisition to clear… Have a good day people!

Note: I am itching for mahjong…

No comments: