Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

A Random Post.

1. The irritating auntie (whom my colleague and I have named WITNA) who talks non-stop has resigned. Very soon I shall no longer hear that irritating voice. Will I miss it?


2. I cannot stand my hair now; it’s a little too long, and not to mention dry and fizzy for my liking. I will visit the saloon right after my exam.

3. Passion for Balenciaga drops a little. Xin’s infamous 3min attitude.

4. Tomorrow will be my first paper – Management. Bad news is I’m not very well-prepared.

5. And when I should be studying for exam over the weekend, temptation took over me and I went Orchard for dinner and shopping with QH on Saturday night. God must be punishing the naughty girl by letting me bump into YX and Uncle 1979 within a 2hour time frame.

6. Booked Air Ticket for Hong Kong.

7. I want eat Japanese Curry Rice. Anyone please take me out for dinner…

8. My mobile has not been ringing. The battery can last me for 3 days.

9. I finally have a 5-digit savings...

10. Can I put up my Birthday Wish List now?

That’s all.

Monday morning… Definitely not something in my “Favorites List”.

No comments: