Friday, May 09, 2008


Dear Bloggie,


Its Friday!


Xin's favorite day of the week...


This Sunday is Mothers' Day. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mummies out there... =)


I'll be doing something different for my Mum this year, I bought her a bouquet of flowers.


This might be the first bouquet of flowers she recieved ever since her wedding bouquet, as my Dad is not exactly the kind of flower person... She commented on the beautiful bouquet I recieved on Valentine's day, hence it strike me to send her flowers on Mother's Day.


This is what I ordered...


I ordered it to be delivered this morning, she should be able to recieved before noon. Hehe, too bad I cannot witness the surprise look on her face.


I told JT I ordered Carnations, he told me I am so outdated. Its like sending a dinosaur to my Mum. He said the 'modern' version of Mummy's flowers are Gebera.. -_- How do I know right... Haha... But I do now, since young Teachers have taught us that Carnations are Mummy's flowers... But still, its a beautiful bouquet right?


Just in for a quick update... Have a fantastic weekend ahead people!


And Happy Mother's Day! Especially to the few Mummies I knew... IT and SY.
[Edited: 2.26pm]

Joke of the Day

My Mum just called.

The flower was delivered to her office earlier on, but she happened to be out of office. So her workers called her on her mobile. She spoke the delivery man, insisted that it’s a wrong delivery. She asked who is it from, the delivery man said ‘Xin’… It did not occur to her that she had named both her kids starting with ‘Xin’, so she continued insisting that she doesn’t know this person, hence it’s a wrong delivery. But the delivery man does not heed her words, simple left the flowers in her office and left.

After close to 3hr later, she then remembered her OWN kids’ name. So she called me to verify are the flowers from me… -_-

I really am speechless ……………………………

No comments: