Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Dear Bloggie,


I really so love the Balenciaga collection.


AC commented that Balenciaga is so 'not-me', but I really so love it.


Instead of spending time to memorise my exam next week, I am doing research on Balenciaga, which is good so I know which exact model, color, the hardware and the price range. And of cause how to differenciate a genuine from a fake one. BUT after going through the extensive research, I truly believe that I am not only going to own one, but maybe more Balenciaga. They are simple such a beauty and I just want to own one in every color.


My first Balenciaga, I will want to have a City. Thou the size is similar to my Gucci, but I really think its the comfortable size. And then I'll go for a Balenciaga First Purse.

Oh my god, I am so dreaming here at 2pm in the afternoon. My next shopping day is fixed on the 24th May which is the first weekend immediately after my exam, but the wait is so long!

And I pray hard now that Club 21 have the color that I want. If not, I have copied down all the address of Joyce in Hong Kong, I am so going to pay them a visit in August.

No comments: