Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

It is Monday again.

I wish I had photos to post up, but I still have not taken any photos of it.

Anyway, this is a month of changes…

I did eye lashes extension on Saturday with QH.

I am still trying to ‘get use’ to it, there seemed to be a shadow hovering my vision now. But my colleagues have just complimented me on it, saying that it looks natural and etc. But to me, I still find it a little fake, like I have plastered on a thick layer of mascara on.

Thou it brought me much discomfort especially when I’m bathing, but I have to say it seemed to ‘open’ up my eyes by a lot.

Hopefully the lashes will soften and it’ll look more natural.

But I do like it. =)

I’ll take photos of it and will post it up soon…

Remember I once mentioned I was force to take part in the company bowling competition by a Secretary. It was held on the just past Friday… Once again, I did not fail to impress… I secure the last 3 places for all 3 games. And my 2nd game, which is the worst game I played, I only manage to get 24 points. -_-“ But I was great fun nevertheless, I had a great laugh over my poor skills, colleagues falling down, and other plenty comical acts. And I even walk away with a Logictec Wireless Keyboard and Mouse in the lucky draw!

Saturday was meant to be a shopping day for me and QH after we did our eyelashes extension, but we overlooked that the Great Singapore Sales (GSS) has started. Thou it should be a fantastic shopping trip with reduction of prices everywhere, but this inevitably also meant an increase in crowd. So we walked around a little, I bought a top and meet JT for dinner.

Since it is close to impossible to shop with the GSS crowd, we decided to head down to Dragonfly… (Yes, clubbing again.)

I finish my exams you see, and that definitely called for a celebration.

No comments: