Friday, October 10, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Some random updates:-

[1] I am working very hard on my 4500words Essay now, thou I have only pen down 10% of the Essay, but I'm confident that I can do it.

[2] I am itching for mahjong.

[3] I will not be spending Christmas in Singapore this year.

[4] I'm planning for a long holiday to 2 countries end of the year.. One of it, I'll be travelling alone. A first for Xin.

[5] I have successful reached a new peak - weight wise.

[6] Dieting plans are back in place again... =(

[7] I have 3 datelines in October... Stress. And because of that I've been having bad nights. I kept waking up every other hour throughout the night. And that leads to disrupted rest.. And I'm so tired..

[8] Have not been clubbing and ktv-ing. And I miss ktv.

[9] I must remind myself to be contented in life. I lead a blessed life, I do not need anything else.. Lemming for things that are not possible is just going to make me feel bad.

[10] Its finally Friday.. I want to sleep till 9am tomorrow!

No comments: