Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Bloggie,

Time for some positive news!

[1] Year End Trip

I am on leave from 20th - 28th December.. Not wanting to spend 9 days slacking at home, alone. So what is a better way to spend 9 days away on a holiday! If nothing goes wrong.. I will be going to Taipei, and then Hongkong (again!)..

I'll be traveling to Taipei alone this time round, and I'm kind of looking forward to it. I have never travel overseas alone, hence this is really going to be an experience for me. People has been telling me its not safe for a girl to travel alone and has offered companionship, but frankly lah... I rather travel alone then with the guys, even more dangerous right... -_-"

Then... HF will be relocating to HK for work, YJ will be coming back to Singapore from US for holiday, and have plans to Macau, Bestie will also be flying over to HK (I suspect the BIGGEST reason is to pay her arty friend a visit.. =p).

Since everyone is there for X'mas, I can't miss out right.. =) I'll go over from TW to HK on the 24th Dec, for our X'mas dinner... Right now, we're planning a atas dinner at Peninsula Hotel, HK.

I... am so looking forward to it. (Did someone say economic downturn? What's that... O_o)

[2] I have finished and submitted my 4500 word Strategy essay! I exceeded the word count by 500 +/-, slightly more then the 10% bench mark. But well, I have to say I'm pretty happy with this essay. This got to be the best output I ever had for Strategy. =)

[3] Despite not eating dinner for close to a week, I realised that my waist line has reduce, and has reach a stagnent stage (How I know, coz I'm measured and keep track of it on a daily basis). Guess that's how much dieting could do for me now, so meaning... I need to get my big fat ass back on the running track. *sigh*

[4] Yesterday was a very very festive day... I actually know 4 people, who celebrated their arrival onto this Earth on the same day!

Happy Birthday to XW, MM, YZ and my Passive Boss!

Celebration will be this Saturday for XW and MM... Going for Bak kut teh at JB. =)

That is all for now I guess... Tomorrow, is the birthday of another special friend. Well, not exactly keeping in contact now as I guess it's not too convinient and his busy with work... But still, I'll still send a sms over with my best wishes tomorrow.. =)

2 days to Friday!!

No comments: