Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Just like the railway track, it is always parallel. That's where the both of us are currently standing on. No matter how much we discussed on this matter now, points will never meet. Both acted out in the best intention one way or another. Even thou You never meant it to happen, but the fact that it happened is something no one can change. The deed is done and the agony inflicted on me is irreversible. I have intended to leave the case closed, but suggestion was rejected... I can understand the rationale behind the rejection, but not that I can agree with it. But still... I respect the decision.

Do not speak that I have walked away with our common pool of friends. Touch Your heart and you'll know who has been closer to them in the day to day business. I am not the one who initiated a "back away and cool down period", this is a choice that You made. It is not a glory matter even for me hence I do not go around publicizing it. Likewise, even after the story is told.. These people are Our Friends. They know Us well enough to pass judgment on the matter not based on the Happenings, but on also based on our personality and character.

The implications behind a simple act goes a long way.

Well, just my two penny worth.

No comments: