Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dear Bloggie,

Let me kick off the week with a summary of my weekend… A very long lengthy post. =(

[Friday]

Made my way home straight after work… Very sad, till the very last minute I still can’t find company. Okie, maybe there are company but I’m rather selective coz I was rather sleepy… Then just before 7pm:-

SBK: Going Dragonfly tonight?
Xin: Nope… All alone tonight, my girl friends all got dates.
SBK: I see what time I finish my gathering. I go find you lah.
Xin: Hehe… Okieokie.
SBK: Maybe late though… 1plus can?
Xin: Haha… You plan to see sun rise ah? See if I’m still awake a not ba… But tml I not working, don’t think I’ll sleep early. You done call me lah.
SBK: Ok…

“Don’t think I’ll sleep early”… That’s my wishful thinking. I fall asleep around 8pm and just before that… I sent Bestie a sms and asked her to wake me up at 12mn.

So… I did wake up around 12mn, SBK sms-ed at 12:30am and reached my place 15min later.

Even I was surprise at the twist and turn of events. Why in the world did I wake up in the middle of the night, and despite my ‘still-very-sleepy-state’ I manage to wash up and leave the house.

So… Not wanting to see a Horror Show an hour after I got out from bed, we ended up singing KTV at Ceni-Leisure till 4am.

Last weekend, I gave directions home after supper; and after I reached home, he sms-ed me saying that he had wanted to bring me to see the sun-rise if I had not given him the directions home. So I did not give directions this time round, and just meters away from AMK’s exit, he suddenly asked… “Want to see sun-rise?”

I okie-ed and with that, we made out way down to Changi Park.

Took a stroll along the Park, there are plenty of tents, plenty of cats, plenty of people fishing at 5am. Settled down on the bench, only to be greeting by more lightning and shortly after… gusts of strong wind. We quickly make our way back to the car, in search of another spot to await that sun-rise.

Drove a little distant away and we found the perfect spot – a car park very close to the Beach. And it started raining… very heavily.

We waited…
He… Fall asleep.
I… Counted airplanes.

The sky started to brighten up; but still no signs of the fiery ball. The thick fluffy clouds did a wonderful job in concealing that fiery ball from me.

I woke him up… and start whining about the absence of the big fiery ball. =(

And then… the morning ended with breakfast at Changi Village. =)

[Saturday]

Slept at 8:30am; woke up at 12:30am.

Meet up with my aunts at Parkway. Despite the lack of sleep, I was a Happy Girl. =) Walk around a little, shop around a little, and treated them a Mummy’s Day Dinner. Then we proceed down to Dunman High for a School Concert.


The school is very big and new; well... this is how much budget Good School have. =( At times... I find the system in Singapore a little unfair. Smarter students deserve a better environment?


I knew she's in some Dance Club; but didnt expect it to be the Dance Club for Chinese Society Club. Very pretty Verene... Shes in for 2 Dance Segment and this is her costume for the 1st set. The Concert is made up of 大戏,相声,舞蹈 and 戏剧。It is very entertaining, and all the students have put up a marvellous show! Ermm.. but I noticed that most of the students are from China. Is it coz... they're grades are so good hence they are being offered places in one of Singapore's Top School or coz this is a Concert put up by the Chinese Society Club hence all the China students joined the Club? This is the 压轴 Performance... I'm so proud of this little Girl. =)

After the concert, I waited very long at the Bird-no-lay-Egg Tanjong Rhu for a cab… Meet up with Bestie at Bliss @ Ponggol Park, had our regular Girlie Chat, had my favorite Mushroom and Ice Lemon Tea. Left Bliss around 2am, I am totally exhausted…

[Sunday]

Woke up and continue my Drama Marathon… I managed to finish up my TVB drama. So sad, Laughing 哥 and 芯姐 died... And 小公主 and 幸福王子 didn’t get together… =(

My Baby Brother had told me earlier on that he will be cooking Mummy’s Day dinner on Sunday, and had specifically asked me to stay home. I skipped Lunch (coz too tired fall asleep) and waited till 7pm.

No sound no picture… and no Dinner.

I massaged him, only to find out that it was cancelled last minute. -_-
And all it takes is a couple of MSN massages, and TT is on his way down to my house… We went to AMK for a 9+ show – Claustrophobia. I’ve been watching A LOT of show lately, but none is comparable to this. Under no influence of alcohol and fatigue, I walked out of the cinema totally clueless of what’s going on, again. No story line; no horror, no sex, no war, no adrenal pumping chase. To conclude – absolutely waste of time.

But well… we both had a good laugh over the ‘nothing-ness’ of the show.

Went for supper as I’m starving, saw Chelsea scored 4-1 against Arsenal and reached home around 1am.

[Monday]

Made an appointment with my hair stylist…

After much contemplation, I have made up my mind… I want to perm my hair up into curls… I happily went down to Orchard, and Anson told me what he had in mind for me… And he started on the chemicals.

*sigh*

After he washed the chemicals off… my hair… fizzed.

Apparently, the ends are still very much bleached, and it still cannot take the chemicals.

I am super duper disappointed.

To ease my disappointment, I did what I can do best at Orchard – Shopping. In that couple of hours I walked away with a Bottom, Mousey for my Lappie, new Falsies and a couple pair of Earrings and not forgetting coffee with Bestie. Then I made my way back to AMK, had a Japanese dinner with TT and we watched another movie – The Ramen Girl.

Reached home around 12mn, and slept close to 1am.

[Conclusion]


Seemed like I had once again have a rather jam pack weekend. Very long post, lost the centre focus of the post somehow… Too narrative. =(

Hence, ending here.

No comments: