Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Bloggie,
This will be a photo-intensive and long long post... The past weekend turned out to be pretty packed with activities... But me like!
Went Zirca with my Uni pals on Saturday... the night has a Retro theme hence most of us try to dress up like the 80s.

Keke... not bad right. We are all very colorful... :pMe love Vodka... One of the Girls brought a ku-ku frame to complete her 80s look... we all had a go at it. 10th October is also SS's Birthday!! RS and myself walked the whole of Central to find a decent Bakery to get a cake... but we cannot find any!! Gotta settle with Gobi for their small cakes in the end... But the long walk is worth all the trouble!! SS got love her surprise and my guess is she loves us even more after this... =) RS sent a dedication up to the Band and they sang her the Birthday song... We left Zirca and settled down at TCC @ Clarke Quay for more of our Girlie Talk... And yupz, TCC once again. The place we spent endless weekends together churning out asignments after asignments... What irony. =)All of us!! AP and GC could not make it due to work and school commitments... but LN has generously open-ed her house to us for a BBQ next month and has volunteered SS to prepare the food... Keke... I am so looking forward to it!

The night ended with XDD swinging by to pick me up and sending me back after some tau hway at Selegie Soybean... Woke up bright and early the following day!!

Meet up with SN at Buangkok for some outdoor activity... The self-proclaimed Kampong Boy 真的不是乱盖的. He really know how to fly Layang... Me on the other hand.... Haha... much left to be desired.. =_=Err... I am a City Girl. But after many tries... we finally see some results~~* And we decided to reward ourselves with yummy CKR. The afternoon with SN ended with KTV @ Hougang... My regular "hang-out place" on a Sunday evening... with my Granny and all my favorite people in the world. =)But last evening was a little special... Baby Bubu and his brother SH are celebrating their Birthday. Bubu loves photo taking and he'll pose to you at your every request. But he damn cute... you ask him to say "Cheeze"; and he'll try to make the "peace" sign... but he need to LOOK at his little fingers and slowly stuck out 2 (or is it 3) tiny fingers. *cute*Bubu celebrating his 3rd Birthday... and I am sure he is the ONLY ONE left in the house who is really EXCITED about Birthdays... And how do we know his Excited... there are 2 cakes (one for Bubu and the other for SH)... His Mummy has specifically told him he is NOT allowed to blow out Gor gor's candle... but see!! I caught him in the act!! And cake-cutting... err.. nope. Its more of "cake wacking". =)

With that... it ended my weekend. A busy but eventful and happy one. A pretty me to end the post.. and hope we can all have a good week ahead!!

No comments: